5 most expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods
Anyone considering relocating to Brooklyn is aware of the good things this part of New York has to offer. This neighborhood promises a fulfilling everyday life. For instance, it has a rich art scene, interesting architecture, and cultural diversity. As part of New York City, it is home to many expensive properties. If you’re planning to relocate here, you should get to know the most expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods. In other words, doing research may prove to be just what you need before contacting your Brooklyn commercial movers.
Living and working in the most expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods
After Manhattan, Brooklyn is the borough with some of the most expensive real estate. Of all the neighborhoods, Cobble Hill ranks first in terms of price. Next are Carol Gardens and Boerum Hill with prices exceeding 1.5 million dollars. Whether you want to move here with your family or relocate your company, each of these neighborhoods offers something special.
Choosing the right neighborhood
- Cobble Hill – It is located in the northwestern part of Brooklyn. It’s known for its row houses and rich history. If you want to move to this neighborhood, be sure to make a good plan. That includes researching moving and storage Brooklyn services and making a list of things that you need to pack. This is one of the most expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods that will make you wish you moved there sooner.
- Carroll Gardens – The reason for the desirability of this neighborhood are the schools that are some of the best in New York. This is a neighborhood that has an old spirit. Many families have lived here for years. Given that it is very close to Manhattan, it is not surprising that the price for a studio apartment is around $ 2,500.
- Boerum Hill – If you are looking for a quiet and secluded place to live, this is the right Brooklyn neighborhood for you. It will win you over with its cozy restaurants and charming family houses. Above all, it is a nice place for families.
- Park Slope – If you are moving to Brooklyn with children, you will like this neighborhood the most. It is an area with a rich history. For example, there are old houses with limestone carvings. Their prices rise as you approach the beautiful Prospect Park. However, if you go down the hill, you can find simpler houses that are cheaper.
- Dumbo – This is a neighborhood full of warehouses that have been turned into shopping malls and art shops. You can see Brooklyn Bridge and Williamsburg Bridge, along with Manhattan. Even if you decide on moving to Brooklyn alone, this is a Brooklyn neighborhood where you will never be bored.
Make a plan for moving to Brooklyn
When you choose which neighborhood to move to and set aside enough money, the only thing left is to pack. Even if you are moving at the last minute, don’t forget to research storage Brooklyn services. They can be very helpful with the huge amount of things you have packed. Remember to explore all of the beautiful architecture and diverse art that the most expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods have to offer!
Frequently Asked Questions
At U.Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn, we've earned our reputation through honesty and transparency. We're here to address all your questions and provide peace of mind as you choose our moving services in Brooklyn.
What are your working hours?
We are open from Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM–5 PM, but feel free to contact us through our contact form anytime. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Does U.Santini Moving & Storage offer insurance?
Absolutely! We offer various types of insurance to protect your belongings, including a full replacement option. The cost depends on how much your things are worth and the deductible you choose.
How soon should I schedule my move?
It's a good idea to book your moving company at least 8 weeks before your move. If you're moving during the holidays or in the summer, it's best to schedule it 12 weeks ahead. But if your move is between September and May, you can often book movers with just 2 weeks' notice. The key is to secure your moving crew as soon as you have all the details about your move.
Do you provide packing supplies?
Yes, we do. Along with the necessary boxes and packing materials for your move, we offer various 'Saver' packages tailored to the size of your home. If you don't use all the boxes you purchased, you can return them to our team after the move, and we'll refund the unused portion.
What type of storage do you offer?
At U. Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn, we offer complete storage solutions in climate-controlled units. Our units are monitored 24/7 to keep your belongings safe, whether you need short-term or long-term storage. We even provide storage options for very short durations, including as little as 24 hours.