Choosing a Mover?
How do I Choose?
Just consider a few factors:
- Experience – You should simply make sure that the company has been operating for more than just a few months and will be there for you when you need them. Certainly, as you can see, U. Santini, with its more than 80 years is more than qualified in this area. Further, unlike most other companies U. Santini not only owns all of its vehicles and equipment but it owns it’s office buildings and parking lots. This certainly makes us more than able to compete!
- Capabilities – Just ask a few simple questions to be sure the company can do what you need them to do:
Q: Are the company’s people trained and experienced?
A: At U. Santini our employee have personal moving and handling training from our expert staff as well as more than 5+ years industry experience.
Q: Does the company have the proper insurance?
A: U. Santini offers full replacement insurance and maintains a $ 5,000,000 general liability policy.
Q: Does the company have the necessary equipment to make my move efficient and stress free.
A: U. Santini has a fleet of trucks sized correctly for your specific moving needs along with ALL the necessary equipment and supplies to take care of every facet of the move.
- Reputation – Check the company’s rating with the Better Business Bureau (hyperlink to BBB). Also check the testimonials (hyperlink to testimonials page).
- Price – Make sure that the company is competitive. Certainly not the highest price but also not the lowest. What should be sought is the company that will give you the least stress AND the best value.
- Comfort Level –How comfortable did you feel with your customer service contact. How easy was it to go through the home visit to obtain the information needed to do your estimate.
Tell us about any experiences or suggestions that you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
U.Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn has built its reputation on honesty and transparency. We are here to answer all your questions and put your mind at ease when choosing our Brooklyn movers:
What are your working hours?
We are open from Monday to Friday 7:30 AM–5 PM but feel free to contact us through our contact form anytime. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Does U.Santini offer insurance?
Yes. Our company offers several different types of insurance protection, including a full replacement for your belongings. The cost of the coverage will depend on the value you declare for your goods and the level of deduction you select.
How soon should I schedule my move?
It is recommended to arrange for the services of a moving company at least 8 weeks ahead of your planned move. If you plan to move during the holiday season or in the summer, it is advisable to schedule the move 12 weeks in advance. However, for moves that occur between September and May, you may be able to book movers with just 2 weeks' notice. Ideally, you should secure your moving crew as soon as you have all the necessary information about your relocation.
Does your company offer packing supplies?
We do. In addition to providing you with the essential boxes and packing supplies required for your relocation, we offer several "Saver" packages tailored to the size of your home. If you do not use all the boxes you have bought, you can return them to the moving team at the end of your move, and we will reimburse the remaining amount.
What type of storage does your company offer?
U. Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn provides comprehensive storage solutions in climate-controlled units. Our units are supervised round-the-clock, ensuring the safety of your belongings, whether you store them for a short or long duration. Additionally, we offer storage services for very brief periods, including as little as 24 hours.