Different ways for businesses to hire movers
Packing and moving your stuff to a new office space can be a stressful endeavor, but it’s all in a day’s work for a professional moving company. Experienced movers can securely transport all of your goods from point A to point B without damages. Whether you’re packing a few items or a large office, skilled movers are critical to a stress-free relocation. There are several moving companies to select from. We at U.Santini Moving & Storage have conducted this guide to help you. This guide will assist you in determining which movers are the best fit for your relocation needs. And show you different ways for businesses to hire movers.
Different ways for businesses to hire movers
To choose the finest mover for your needs, research moving companies. And check customer evaluations on their websites or through the Better Business Bureau. Invite friends and family members to share their experiences with movers they’ve used for their own relocation. While pricing varies for each relocation, what you really want to know is the movers’ professionalism. And, more importantly, if their goods arrived safely at their destination.
What to ask a moving company?
- Is your business properly licensed and insured? This is especially critical if you are moving into an apartment building—the property manager will almost certainly demand a copy prior to approving your moving day.)
- Are your fees hourly or flat-rate? Bear in mind that a mover may be asked to work a minimum amount of hours before accepting a task and that the hours will include transit.
- Are you familiar with moving (a specific object)? There is a rationale for the existence of piano moving firms. Or moving companies that offer corporate relocation services NYC, for that matter. If you have sensitive or valuable items that extend beyond the standard stacks of boxes, you must verify that the movers you choose are experienced.
- When and how would you like to be compensated? It’s fairly unusual to pay a deposit to reserve your moving date, especially if you’re relocating during the busy season. If you’re paying the balance of the cost on the day of the move, have the moving company’s preferred mode of payment on hand.
Selecting the appropriate mover
There are many moving companies available. But you must conduct due diligence to select one that is reputable and best suits your needs. For instance, if you’re relocating across the nation, you’ll want to choose a mover with interstate expertise. If you’re in need of storage services, storage facilities Brooklyn is a highly reputable one.
Researching the movers and checking customer reviews
- Contact several competitive moving companies and obtain several quotations. Bear in mind that depending on the day of the week/month of your relocation, there may be opportunities to save money.
- Inquire about the other services offered by the moving business. While these will incur additional costs, if they result in less effort for you, you may find them worthwhile. For example, providing moving supplies. If you need quality moving boxes, for example, then moving boxes Brooklyn is the way to go.
- Obtain a written moving estimate. Never agree to anything verbally. That is to say, you must sign a contract. There are many different ways for businesses to hire movers, but you should make sure to always have a contract. No matter which one you choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
At U.Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn, we've earned our reputation through honesty and transparency. We're here to address all your questions and provide peace of mind as you choose our moving services in Brooklyn.
What are your working hours?
We are open from Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM–5 PM, but feel free to contact us through our contact form anytime. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Does U.Santini Moving & Storage offer insurance?
Absolutely! We offer various types of insurance to protect your belongings, including a full replacement option. The cost depends on how much your things are worth and the deductible you choose.
How soon should I schedule my move?
It's a good idea to book your moving company at least 8 weeks before your move. If you're moving during the holidays or in the summer, it's best to schedule it 12 weeks ahead. But if your move is between September and May, you can often book movers with just 2 weeks' notice. The key is to secure your moving crew as soon as you have all the details about your move.
Do you provide packing supplies?
Yes, we do. Along with the necessary boxes and packing materials for your move, we offer various 'Saver' packages tailored to the size of your home. If you don't use all the boxes you purchased, you can return them to our team after the move, and we'll refund the unused portion.
What type of storage do you offer?
At U. Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn, we offer complete storage solutions in climate-controlled units. Our units are monitored 24/7 to keep your belongings safe, whether you need short-term or long-term storage. We even provide storage options for very short durations, including as little as 24 hours.