Are you thinking about moving to Atlantic City? We bring you some tips you should consider before you relocate to Atlantic City. These key factors are very important when you are moving from Brooklyn to a city like this.
Atlantic City, NJ: What you need to know
If you want to live in Atlantic City, you need to know what you can expect from this city. So, before you decide to hire Brooklyn movers for your relocation, learn more about Atlantic City. We bring you some facts about Atlantic City.
- Atlantic City, NJ is located in Atlantic County. It has a population of 39,547. The city is very ethnic diverse. So, here you can meet people from many different countries, with different nationalities and religion.
- Atlantic City is the Gambling Capital of the East Coast. After Las Vegas, Atlantic City is the place with numerous casinos. That’s why this city is on the second place in the world by the number of casinos.
- Atlantic City is a seaside city in New Jersey. That’s why Atlantic City is so popular destination – legal gambling and beautiful beaches and entertainment.
Atlantic City is a place where tourists all around the world come to enjoy and to have fun.
Moving to Atlantic City: How to find the moving company?
Are you searching for the right moving company for your Atlantic City relocation? You need to know how to do it. The first step, when you want to hire a reliable Brooklyn mover, you need to know how to do it if you want to avoid moving scams. You should look for online reviews and references and pick the best one. Also, when you are moving you need to know your moving budget and which moving services you can afford. So, it is the best to ask your movers for moving quotes – it is the best way to prepare yourself for relocation to Atlantic City.
The most important is that moving company has the license, insurance and that they are registered with your local Better Business Bureau.
Professional movers will coordinate all the moving process, and if your moving budget allows they can pack and unpack your household goods. When you are living Brooklyn and moving to Atlantic City, you need to be sure that your items are in good hands, and you don’t need to worry about transportation of your belongings. Also, from professionals, you will get the answers to all your important questions to ask a mover.
So, when you definitely decide to move to Atlantic City, be sure and select trustworthy, accurate and precise movers to handle the transportation of your belongings. The best moving company for Atlantic City relocation will be dedicated to your satisfaction and will commit to keeping your costs low.
How to prepare for moving to Atlantic City?
For every relocation, you need to be prepared. Like we mentioned, when you hire moving company it can be so much easier and less stressful. But, you need to do some more tasks if you want to be well prepared for your move.
Think about packing services, in this case, you don’t need to worry about moving boxes Brooklyn because movers can provide it like other packing supplies. Also, if you’re downsizing, ask your movers if they have short-term or long-term cheap Brooklyn storage unit. If you need to transport your car, you also need to check with your moving company if they provide this type of service. So, that is the reason why is so important to contact moving company and to ask them for relocation estimate.
When you are preparing to relocate to Atlantic City, it is the best to have a moving checklist so you will know what tasks you need to do each day before you move. It will be so much easier to coordinate and to move to Atlantic City on time and on budget.
What a Move to Atlantic City Has to Offer?
Atlantic City, famous for its beaches, boardwalks, and casinos, needs no big introduction. Everyone in the world heard about it. This city is a popular resort destination for people in the summer.
It is also great news that many new companies are moved and established in Atlantic City, so this city beyond casinos has a growing economy. Also, this is a great opportunity for all who are going to Atlantic City to find a job.
There are a lot of things you can do when you move to Atlantic City. So, this city has so much to offer if you like casinos, restaurants and amusement parks along the boardwalk.
Also, if you are interested in arts, this area has two major museums, and both are located on the boardwalk.
The Atlantic City Historical Museum preserves and celebrates the great history, culture, and tradition of the area.
In the Atlantic City Art Center, you can see many exhibitions that feature local art, but also art from around the world.
Cost of Living in Atlantic City
When you are moving to Atlantic City it is important to know the cost of living. So, you will know what to expect and how much money you will need for the first month before you find a job.
For example, you need to know some prices of basic stuff. Like milk, it cost 1.05 $ for 1 liter. Potato (1kg) is 1.76 and per bottle of water, you have to pay 2.00 $.
Prices for Atlantic City Transportation
- One-way Ticket in local transportation cost 2.42 $
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 00 $
If you want to use a taxi you need to pay for start 3.00 $.
- If you have your own car you need to pay 0.62 $ for 1 liter of gasoline.
- Monthly basic utilities like electricity, heating, cooling, water, and Garbage, for example, costs 150.00 $ for 85m2 Apartment.
- Childcare – private preschool or Kindergarten costs 850.00 $
- If you want to rent an apartment in Atlantic City you need to be prepared to pay for one bedroom apartment in City Centre 800.00 $ per month, and for three bedrooms 1,600.00 $.
The safest Atlantic City neighborhoods
Before you move to Atlantic City you need to find the safest neighborhood for your next family home. So, we bring you few neighborhoods to consider:
- Siracusa Ter / N Mississippi Ave
- Howard Ave / N Morris Ave
- Ventnor Ave / N Raleigh Ave
- Winchester Ave / Sunset Ave
- Chelsea Heights
- Texas Ct / Chelsea Ter
- Mediterranean Ave / N South Carolina Ave
- Pacific Ave / S Rhode Island Ave
- City Center
- Venice Park