As moving isn’t stressful enough, there is something worse than relocation – packing. That’s why U. Santini Moving & Storage offers full packing service NYC! Not only we are proven to be the best movers Brooklyn, but we also can make the whole move a lot easier with our packing services. This means that you don’t have to spend hours looking for boxes and sorting things out, but we do it all for you! It also means we will unpack all your items and leave them where you tell us to.
What is full packing service NYC?
If you are looking for a flexible and cost-effective packaging service, U. Santini Moving & Storage is offering full packaging service NYC. This means that we will pack all your belongings and bring it door-to-door. No matter if you are moving to Brooklyn or any other part of New York City, you can rely on our moving company. We pack your items with care thinking about every detail – so each box is packed safe and with thinking.
Proper packing is essential to avoid successful move
Packing is an extremely important aspect of relocation, and if you leave it to the last minute- you’re almost certain to regret it. There are specific boxes and containers for packing various items from dishes to sports equipment. And we offer different boxes for each of you need. It is very wise to consider using these specially designed boxes or utilizing the help of a moving professional to do packing for you. If you choose to pack your belongings yourself, be sure to wrap everything carefully and tightly. Also remember to mark all boxes with a short list of their contents or identify the room that is their final destination.
Still, you can remove all the stress and save time by having us pack your belongings for you. We will label each and every box so you know what’s inside, or we can give you handy stickers for labeling. Besides this, U. Santini Moving & Storage offer affordable moving boxes and moving supplies that you can use. If you are moving an office in NYC, simply the smartest thing is to leave everything to the professionals like us.
We provide FREE quilt-pad wrapping of all your furniture!
We’ll be glad to pack (and unpack) the contents of your entire home! Take a look at how exactly do we pack all your items with care and what is the process of full packaging service NYC.
Packing isn’t easy…
If U.Santini Moving & Storage is packing and unpacking everything you, your move should be smooth and stress-free from start to finish. Here are some things to remember – if you are planning on doing your own packing:
- Packing always takes longer than you think. Give yourself plenty of time. Start early.
- Mark the boxes you will need first with a star or some other symbol. Place belongings you will want to have on day one of your move somewhere close. Those can be sheets, towels, toiletries, change of clothes, best pack in a suitcase or hamper for easy access.
- Designate a place to pack. Your packing station should be a little-used room or corner in your apartment or house.
- Plan your packing material requirements with us. Schedule our delivery of boxes (assorted sizes), wardrobes, packing tape, bubble wrap, popcorn, newsprint and whatever else you need weeks (or even months) before your move date. Make sure you have a stash of markers on hand.
- Pack heavy things in smaller boxes; light stuff in big boxes. Packing is counter-intuitive. You don’t want to fill a large box until it weighs 100 pounds and breaks. Trust us.
…but you can hire us to help you out!
Here is what else you can do if you are doing packing on your own:
- Don’t empty dressers and chests before you move. Leave them full, and tape the drawers shut. This makes the most of valuable truck space. You will also get less load shift. If a chest is empty, fill it with linens. And don’t pack empty suitcases. Fill them. Don’t pack air.
- Boxes stack, but sturdy trash bags squish. Heavy duty trash bags are a treasure. Fill them with soft non-breakables. They can be stuffed into trucks and squeezed into places that boxes can’t.
- Pack hanging clothes in wardrobe boxes. When the move is over, your hanging clothes will remain fresh and be easy to transfer to your new closets. Make sure you order enough wardrobe boxes from us.
- Remember to pad and stack when you pack. Save on boxes by using blankets and beach towels as pads. Wrap and tape blankets around lamp bases and artwork. Protect your lampshades from damage. Remove each light bulb; stack them small to large, then pack them together in one or two boxes.
- Mark every box with its contents and destination (kitchen, master bedroom, etc.) on more than one side. Label every box on two sides. If contents are fragile, label it “fragile” or, “handle with care.” In this way you will pay special attention to these items.
- Have everything packed before your moving company arrives. Disassemble whatever needs to be taken apart. Tape nuts and bolts securely to furniture items. Roll area rugs up tight and tape them. The more organized you are, the less time your move will take.
- You’re packed. It’s time for U.Santini Moving & Storage to load up the truck.
To sum up
In the end, we hope you know that packing just takes a lot of time. That’s why we believe that full packing service NYC is flexible and cost-effective packaging service. All you need to do is contact U. Santini Moving & Storage – we will give you a free relocation and packing estimate! And we promise you’ll be satisfied.