There will be times when space constraints limit the number of belongings you can take with you while moving, creating a need for secure storage Brooklyn services. Or, if your relocation is temporary, it may not be worthwhile for you to pack and unpack all your possessions.
New Yorkers have traditionally rented storage spaces in these situations. Today, with U.Santini’s storage services, there’s a much better and safer option. U.Santini picks your things up, inventories them, stores them and charges you a monthly service fee. Both short and long-term storage arrangements are available.
Payment can be made with a major credit card, making storage even easier. For more information, please contact our Storage Department at (718) 768-6778 for detailed storage prices.
U.Santini Storage Brooklyn – reliable storage units for your needs
As far as storage facilities Brooklyn go, you will find that U.Santini storage services are more than ideal. We pride ourselves on ensuring that all your belongings are stored and kept unharmed. Whether you have a need for climate control or extra security, we can provide all that and more. And when you decide to find that additional space and take some things out, we are more than willing to offer support. In fact, what you can always expect from our company is:
- Accommodation of client requests
- Experienced and reliable team of moving & storage experts
- Affordable storage Brooklyn rates
Not sure what we mean by this? Allow us to offer some additional insight and then decide.
What it means to offer accommodation of client requests?
Just as the items we tend to have relocated with us, the means to keep them can differ. There are possessions that are small and easy to misplace, and there are those that are big and hard to fit into a storage space. You might have items that require being kept within certain temperature boundaries. Or you might have extra-fragile and valuable items that require assisted packing and around-the-clock control. These are all valid situations, but not all storage units Brooklyn can claim to have the ability to handle them. U.Santini is not one of those companies.
We are fully equipped to handle any such requirements that you might have. All we need is to have you contact us and provide with the accommodations that you need for your possessions. You can leave the rest to us.
The importance of having an experienced and reliable storage Brooklyn staff
First and foremost, U.Santini Moving & Storage is a family-oriented Brooklyn relocation company. What this means is that we aim to offer the same services we would to our own family members. And this is a trait that each of our employees has as well. As a result, what you get is a staff of courteous moving professionals who make it their goal to offer the best storage services.
So if you are having doubts of handing over your belongings for safe-keeping to complete strangers, contact us and become part of the U.Santini family. Once you get to know us and our services, you will find any doubts you might have gone.
Offering affordable storage Brooklyn rates
Finding the best storage units Brooklyn loses any importance if you are unable to afford those very same units. On the other hand, relying on the cheapest Brooklyn storage facilities in Brooklyn puts you in risk of fraud. This is why you need safe middle ground, and we offer just that. In addition to that, we offer competitive pricing and are considerate in matching other similar offers you might find in Brooklyn.
Equipping you with insurance to close the deal
When we say family, we mean it. This is why we would not leave you depending on our word only. All storage Brooklyn services we offer and provide can be backed-up by licenses and reviews from other clients. And when it comes to storage of your valuables, we offer the possibility of insurance. That way, even if an error does somehow occur, you will have coverage provided by U.Santini.
Quick-step preparation for storage
Now, good planning is a sure path towards good results. When you are looking for storage units Brooklyn, you need to be prepared. And there is really only one way you can do this – make a moving inventory. This is simple logic when it comes to both moving & storage. You need to know what you have and where you can or cannot put it. Determine what you have space for in your new Brooklyn home and then what you need stored away for bigger and better space days.
Criteria one should consider when looking for storage units Brooklyn
You might think that finding a storage unit comes to simply seeing a space and going: “I’ll take it!”. But it is much more than that…so much more. There is a lot you have to consider and bear in mind when searching for a storage unit. Now, we can offer the questions you need to ask yourself, we can even offer the potential answers. But you are the one that should ask those questions and carefully choose the answer to each.
This is a sure way to know exactly what to look for in a storage facility, not only in Brooklyn but anywhere.
Decide on the type of Brooklyn storage you need
“What type of storage unit is the one for me?” This is the first question you need to ask yourself, as it will significantly influence all else. So in order to understand which type of storage Brooklyn you are looking for, you need to pay mind to two key factors:
- Storage unit size. This is where your most common mistakes can happen. If you rent a storage unit too small for all your items to fit inside, bad news. You’ll end up having to rent another storage unit and paying double for what could have been easily avoided. On the other hand, if you rent too big of a depository, you will be over-paying for space you don’t really need. This is why inventory is important – it helps you determine how much stuff you have and how much space you need.
- Climate control option. Simple matter of knowing what exactly you are intending to stash away. And by this, we are referring to: item fragility and intended storage time-frame.
Most things nowadays are sensitive to extremely high/low temperatures. So consider this if you plan on storing away paperwork and documentation, antiques, cosmetics products, collectibles, leather furniture and wardrobe, electronic devices and machines, photographs, medications, musical instruments etc. This is where a climate controlled storage unit comes in handy. Now, it does cost extra but it will keep your valuables in one piece.
Intended storage-time frame
Whether you are planning on going short-term or long-term storage Brooklyn makes a lot of difference. If you are looking for short-term depository spaces, you can rule out preservation of things. We are talking about a temporary fix until you prepare your new home and make room for everything.
Opposite of that, when considering long-term Brooklyn storage, you need to consider that your depot will need to outlast all four seasons. This is where even resistant belongings will need a climate-control environment.
Determine the distance you want from your storage Brooklyn
Distance plays a big role, especially in NYC. You don’t want to have need of something you stored away borderline with Queens when you are in downtown Brooklyn. It is important that you always have quick access to your storage unit. Now, this again comes down to what you are storing and for what reason.
If you are going with temporary storage of things you don’t have room for at the time but are planning to make room for, then the storage facility should be close-by. And you should make sure to have easy access to that very depot.
Opposite scenario – if you are depositing items you rarely use and only have need of for a limited time. This is when it is better and more affordable for you to look for storage facilities outside of Brooklyn. Not only will you get a lower estimate, but you might find better storage conditions as well.
Consider the storage access you want to be granted
When looking at storage facilities Brooklyn has to offer, you need to be aware that not all of them will grant you 24/7 access. Most people are satisfied with having a normal 5-days-of-the-week availability of their storage unit. If this is not the case for you and you need something more, then you need to be forward from the start. After all, the last thing you want is to have the urgent need for something from storage but are unable to get it until Monday because it’s the weekend.
Key elements of any proper storage Brooklyn facility
In case you never had the chance to use a depository, you need to understand what makes for a promising one. You wouldn’t want your valuables stored away in some shed in the middle of nowhere, right?
What should a good and reliable storage Brooklyn facility look like?
No matter how considerate you might be, physical appearance always makes the first and biggest impression. This is why you want to pay close attention to the following elements of your storage facility:
- Buildings – are they in good condition, do they look secure and where are they positioned. These are all valid questions you should ask yourself when estimating the Brooklyn depot in question. Nobody wants pieces of wall coming down on their stuff during storage.
- Parking space – as we previously noted, accessibility is important. What good is a storage unit if you can only access it by foot and have to carry most of the items? So make sure that the facility has well-positioned parking space.
- Appearances – tidiness is the mirror of any good business, as anyone will tell you. And what kind of image would a dust covered facility have on you as a potential client? You have to pay attention that the facility pays attention to cleanliness so as to guarantee that they will do the same for your possessions.
- Occupancy – this might not seem that important but it does give certain food for thought. Imagine renting a storage space only to find that you are the only one actually renting. It doesn’t offer much confidence, does it? On the contrary, it might indicate a fraudulent facility.
Proper security measures which install customer satisfaction
The very definition of a storage facility is a place where you can deposit your personal and valuable belongings for a shorter or longer periods of time, while keeping them intact and secure. And so we come to the deal-maker factor of renting a storage Brooklyn facility – security. What makes storage units in Brooklyn secure?
- Existence of a fence and gate.
- Proper up-to-date surveillance coverage.
- Proper fire prevention system.
- Employment of guards.
Extra service one might come to expect from our storage Brooklyn facility
This is simply a matter of doing good business. You don’t need to offer extra storage services, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to do so. When we say extra service, what we refer to is:
- E-storage option – which is basically enabling your clients to manage their storage online. And this provides a great plus for those storage Brooklyn units located a bit farther from the center.
- Possessions of dollies and hand-trucks – which is another great way of helping clients not have to carry their items throughout the facility.
- Drive-up loading docks – once again, the focus is making the storage experience as easy as possible for the customer.
Because going that extra mile for clients can win you much more than a pay-day – they can earn you a long-time customer with positive recommendations and reviews. And that is just something you can never have too much of. And that is exactly what this particular Brooklyn mover is all about.