U. Santini Moving and Storage COVID-19 Statement
Dear valued clients,
The moving industry is categorized as an essential industry business, therefore we inform you that U. Santini Moving and Storage is open for business during our regular hours. We continue to operate using all safety precautions concerning the COVID-19 situation. Our moving professionals are adapting the operations in order to meet your moving-related needs while practicing CDC and WHO recommendations. We provide our movers with hand sanitizers and gloves and practice social distancing to protect both our clients and crew members. During this state of an emergency, our number one priorities are the health and safety of employees and customers. We make sure to: • Practice all State/Federal/CDC and World Health Organization guidelines in order to prevent contagion in our community.
• Keep the distance of 6 feet from clients due to social distancing recommendations.
• Use hand sanitizers and regularly wash hands whenever the running water is available.
• Disinfect often-touched surfaces frequently (break room areas, restroom surfaces, countertops, door handles).
• Continuously ventilate the spaces we work in.
• Sanitize moving trucks after the job is completed.
• Provide masks (if they are available) and gloves for our employees to handle clients' possessions.
• Guarantee transparent communication with our employees - they will self-quarantine if even the slightest indications of flu-like symptoms appear.
In order to keep everyone safe and healthy, we make sure to adhere to the guidelines set forth by authorities and health officials. During this coronavirus crisis, our clients will be informed of any possible changes in our work by the members of U. Santini Moving and Storage. Hopefully, this unfortunate situation will soon be over, but in the meantime, you are welcome to contact our moving experts for consultations and all additional information. Thank you, U. Santini Moving and Storage


The documents you will need for an international move

Get Free Moving Quote


Free Moving Quote


Moving overseas is one of the most complicated relocation processes there are. Not only do you have to plan everything to the smallest detail, but you are also moving to an area that you do not know. Luckily, there are international moving companies NYC who are experts at this, and who will help you organize a smooth international relocation. There is still one thing they cannot do. That is, prepare the documents you will need for an international move. Read on to learn more about the essential papers needed for this adventure.

What are the documents you need for an international move?

First and foremost, you need your passport. Each family member will need their own passport in order to leave and enter a country. In case you do not have one, you can easily start the process to obtain it. Keep in mind that it may take a few weeks to arrive. If you already have one, that’s great! Just make sure that it is not expiring any time soon. Some countries have regulations on how long your passport needs to last to be able to cross the border. If you are moving with a pet, they need to have a valid passport and an immunization record as well!

girl with a suitcase and a passport
Every member of the family needs a passport to be able to move internationally.

In fact, you need medical records for everyone

Now that we’ve mentioned your pet’s medical records, we actually want to mention that you will need one as well. This is even more important if you have a serious medical condition that requires you to take medicine regularly or visit a doctor more often. Even after you move to a new country, for example moving from NYC to Europe, you should seek out to find a new doctor’s office as soon as possible. You never know when you might need assistance, and it’s better to be safe than sorry!

doctor and a patient talking
Your medical records should be one of the first things to get before a move.

An adequate work permit is necessary

While this is not something you need when visiting as a tourist, moving and living in a new country requires you to have a work permit. U. Santini Moving and Storage Brooklyn will gladly take care of all the logistics and permits regarding your belongings, but you need to obtain a permit and a visa on your own. Different countries have different laws, and it’s better to research this way in advance. If you already have a job, then ask your employer if they can assist you with the paperwork. We are sure they will help you out!

School records are on the list of documents needed for an international move

If you are moving overseas with kids, don’t forget these. In order to enroll them in a new school, they will need to have their records from a previous school. This will help their new teachers and principals to put them in an adequate class and help them adapt to a different educational system. Moving internationally doesn’t have to be difficult!

Our Affiliations