Tips for buying plants for your office
Have you moved recently, and you’re buying plants for your office? Moving and storage Brooklyn will help you find the right plants for your workspace. When you first move into the new space, be it a home or an office, you want to customize it in order to enjoy it. Picking out plants for your office is a great idea, and it can also affect the quality of the air in your office. To find out about the tips for buying plants for your office, keep on reading!
Know the space where you’ll keep the plant
Be objective when you’re assessing your space. You can hire small office movers in Brooklyn to help you deal with the furniture and installations, but before you start cluttering the office, take time to think about the features of the space. Those features will tell you what kind of plants you will be able to take care of. Not all plants can survive in all conditions, so make sure that you know what kind of place you’re bringing your plants into before the actual purchase.
Assess the situation objectively
Questions that will help you with buying plants for your office:
- How light is it? Do you want a plant that requires a lot, medium, or minimal light?
- Are you waiting for the delivery of moving truck Brooklyn? Do you need to introduce other new items into the office?
- Is the space cold or hot? Which plants that you like fit those categories, and which?
- How much space can you dedicate to the plant?
- Will the plant be exposed to direct or indirect sunlight?
Choose the plant that you have time to take care of
Not all plants are easy to take care of. Some of them require a lot of specific conditions and a lot of investment. When you go to the flower store to buy the plants, ask the seller about the level of dedication and work that the plant requires. Don’t get the plant because of how they look or smells, get it because of its features and the level of care that it requires. Remember that some plants require a long term commitment, like some of the small trees. They look very nice and will definitely be the topic of the conversations, but they live very long.
Buying plants for your office: Tips
- How big will the plant grow to be? – This will show you how much space you actually need when buying plants for your office.
- What type of soil should I use? – It’s a very important question that will help you understand how to take care of your plant. There are three main types of soil – if you’re not familiar with them, you should read about them.
- Read the labels on the plants – They will usually tell you a lot of information. Some of them have plant Latin names, which will make it easier to google the specific plant and find the appropriate information. Many of them also have instructions on how to take care of that plant.
- Research the plant illnesses and deficiencies – This will help you react quickly to the changes that the plant displays. Sometimes you might need to change the soil, to add vitamins or minerals. It will also help you avoid buying the plant that’s already sick.
Frequently Asked Questions
At U.Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn, we've earned our reputation through honesty and transparency. We're here to address all your questions and provide peace of mind as you choose our moving services in Brooklyn.
What are your working hours?
We are open from Monday to Friday, 7:30 AM–5 PM, but feel free to contact us through our contact form anytime. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Does U.Santini Moving & Storage offer insurance?
Absolutely! We offer various types of insurance to protect your belongings, including a full replacement option. The cost depends on how much your things are worth and the deductible you choose.
How soon should I schedule my move?
It's a good idea to book your moving company at least 8 weeks before your move. If you're moving during the holidays or in the summer, it's best to schedule it 12 weeks ahead. But if your move is between September and May, you can often book movers with just 2 weeks' notice. The key is to secure your moving crew as soon as you have all the details about your move.
Do you provide packing supplies?
Yes, we do. Along with the necessary boxes and packing materials for your move, we offer various 'Saver' packages tailored to the size of your home. If you don't use all the boxes you purchased, you can return them to our team after the move, and we'll refund the unused portion.
What type of storage do you offer?
At U. Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn, we offer complete storage solutions in climate-controlled units. Our units are monitored 24/7 to keep your belongings safe, whether you need short-term or long-term storage. We even provide storage options for very short durations, including as little as 24 hours.