If you have moved and you think all the work is done, you are wrong. Now it’s necessary to unpack all the things and reassemble the furniture after moving. But if you are still at the beginning of your relocation process, it’s advisable to hire a proven moving company that will do most of the work for you. Contact U.Santini Moving and Storage company, and they can provide you with quality and professional services. And also make the relocation process easier, which in itself is complicated. Assembling furniture is just one of the jobs that await you, after moving. But by properly packing your furniture and things you will knowingly facilitate the after-moving process. In this text, we will reveal some tips on how to quickly and easily reassemble your furniture.
Before moving, pack the furniture in the right way
What is very important, is that you need to pack your furniture in the right way. But have in mind that you always can use moving services Brooklyn. So, before you start disassembling your furniture, make a decision about what you will move with you and whatnot. When you have done this step, go to the next. And that is to provide the right packaging for your furniture. But, don’t forget to find protect materials which save your furniture from damage during the transport. Before start packing your furniture, read the instructions that you received when you bought it. If you don’t have it, play your luck. But take care to save all the parts.
When you need to pack your furniture, first consult your chosen professional movers Brooklyn. Maybe they can offer you a service that includes disassembling and reassembling furniture. They can also provide you with appropriate packaging and protective material. But if you still decide to do this job yourself, you will need to make sure that you meet some of the mini conditions for self-disassembly of furniture.
- Provide appropriate packaging
- Provide the necessary protective material during transport. Such as foil, bubble wrap, or blankets to cover the furniture.
- Get all the disassembly tools you need
- Make sure you get small boxes or bags to save all the screws
- Mark all the pieces of furniture with ordinal numbers so that you know which part is in order
- Arm yourself with patience or seek the help of a friend
Tips for reassembling furniture after moving
If you are wondering if it’s easy to reassemble your furniture, we cannot give you a precise answer. Because this depends on whether you disassembled everything correctly. If you have complied with the conditions we have given you in the previous few sentences you have no reason to worry. Since reassembling isn’t an easy task, we advise you to hire professionals at the beginning of your moving process. And as far as office moving is concerned, then we recommend our small office movers NYC for that. Moving office furniture is as demanding a job as moving furniture from your home.
Tips for easy reassembly of your furniture. Step by step:
- Call friends for help. The help of a friend or family will be helpful if, for example, when you need to move a large wardrobe or reassemble a bed. Call your friend and ask for help.
- Get all the necessary tools. Most of the furniture is assembled with dowels and screws. That’s why you will need a whole set of tools such as a hammer, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc. When working with these tools, take care not to injure yourself.
- Make sure you use the same connectors. If you have saved all the small pieces and connectors of your furniture during the move, this would be ideal. Because it’s desirable to use the same ones that are provided for this. Avoid experimenting, as you can damage the furniture.
- Take appropriate action forward. By this, we don’t only mean safety at work. Already, you need to see in advance whether the existing furniture fits the dimensions of your new home. If it doesn’t fit, don’t move and disassemble it in vain. Because that way you can save time and money.
The important things to know when you reassemble your furniture
Time is very important. It’s also very important that you plan your move forward and be ready for your moving day. The most ideal way to move your furniture is to disassemble it into the smallest parts. But be careful not to damage it, as its repair can be an additional expense. To reassemble, you will need a lot of free space, so that you can put all the pieces together and see in which order to go. But, if you want to assemble your large wardrobe, do it in the room where it should be located. Because that way you will avoid a situation in which he will not be able to pass through the door of that room.
Once again, the marking of furniture parts is very important when disassembling them. This is a step that can make it much easier for you to speed up the process of reassembling furniture after moving. Also, pack all screws, staples, plastic small parts separately. And don’t forget to mark what they are for and what part of the furniture they belong to. There is another very important thing. And that is to keep your children and pets away when you are in the moving process and in this business. This way you will be sure that they will not be able to get hurt or lose some very important part.