Why share your Brooklyn moving story with others?
So you have moved to Brooklyn and you had a successful move. That was probably because you chose the best local movers Brooklyn could offer. If you were satisfied with your movers you should probably share your Brooklyn moving story with others. You can do this by leaving a review and write about all of the positive aspects of your move. Moreover, you can also include the reasons why you think your movers were so excellent. We are going to give you some advice on how to leave a good review about a moving company you were happy with. We will also give you some fun facts and tips on living in Brooklyn.
How to write a good review and share your Brooklyn moving story
For starters, you might ask yourself why it is a good idea to leave a review about your moving company. Well, the answer is that you get to be the good guy and actually help someone. Statistics show that online reviews are the first thing people read when they want to check a company.
- You will help indecisive people who need to find a good moving company. If you share your Brooklyn moving story with others, they might get that perfect Brooklyn moving experience as well
- You will also help the moving company itself. Mention if they were affordable. They like to be in the reviews of cheap movers Brooklyn can offer. If you are happy with their services this is the least you can do to help them.
Where should you leave your review
Well, first of all, you can share your Brooklyn moving story and leave a positive comment on the website of the moving company. They are going to appreciate it. Moreover, an honest positive review will attract more customers. You will be helping the company and helping others as well. Apart from moving company, you can even recommend some storage facilities Brooklyn recommends, if you have info about it.
- Other good places to post your review are Google and Yelp. This is a great idea because these are the first sources people will go to when looking for a perfect moving company.
- You should also visit Angie’s List and leave your positive review there.
- Share your Brooklyn moving story with friends on Facebook as well.
What to write in a good review
Now that you know where to write your review, you should also know what to mention in it. There are four main facts you should mention in a perfect review of a moving company. First of all, write the basics about your moving situation. Include important details such as
- The time of your move
- Size of your home in Brooklyn
- How far you were actually moving
- How the movers handled any fragile or delicate items if you had any
Mention the customer service
You should mention if communicating with the company employees and movers was a pleasurable experience. Write about how you felt working with them. Mention if they were happy and positive. Attitude is important, but no the most important thing. Focus on mentioning that they were there on time. Write if they respected the budget and your schedule. Also, write about their professionalism and politeness. Customer service is one of the most important things to some people. Of course, you should also mention the potential negative experiences you might have had. You have the right to leave a negative review as well and maybe warn other people. Moreover, this is also you helping others.
Write about the services that were provided
People will love to read about the details of your move. You should mention the services that were provided. For example, you can mention if it was a local, commercial or residential move. You can also add in the details about how they managed to move a piano or a pool table, or any other special item. If you got a full service, from packing to loading and unpacking you should mention it.
Finally, write about the results
It is important that a movie ends on a positive note. So write about how everything ended. Write if everything arrived in time. In addition, write if something was damaged or broken. If that did happen, did the company compensate it? Write if they asked if you were satisfied. And to sum it all up, don’t forget to leave a five-star rating.
Things you should know about Brooklyn
Now that you are living in Brooklyn, there are some things about it you should know. Brooklyn is the most inhabited NYC borough with more than 2.6 million people living here. There are more than 50 neighborhoods. Here are the main neighborhoods
- Northwestern Brooklyn – it is full of historical places, close to Manhattan and quite expensive.
- Northern Brooklyn – it is ideal for urban hipsters. It’s also very racially diverse. This is where Williamsburg is.
- Central Brooklyn – it has 17 neighborhoods and some of them are not so safe. Do your research.
- South Brooklyn – it is great for families. Has a lot of friendly neighborhoods. It’s close to the central subway station.
- Southern Brooklyn – Coney Island and Brighton Beach are here. They are quite expensive. However, Sheepshead Bay is quite affordable.
- Southwestern Brooklyn – it is very diverse. There are many communities – Italian, Chinese, Russian, Hispanic. Very rich in ethnic cultures.
- Southeastern Brooklyn – it is a great place if you want to buy a house. Middle-class people love it.
- Eastern Brooklyn – A great place here in Highland Park. Crime rates are somewhat high.
Fun facts about Brooklyn
- You have beaches that you can reach by subway here.
- You will feel like a part of a community in every neighborhood
- It is a very family friendly environment full of parks. Let’s not forget the Prospect Park Zoo. You just have to take your kids there
- There are many charter and magnet schools. Those are interesting alternatives to public schools.
- The headquarters of The New York Times is here.
- You don’t ever have to get a car. If you can not reach somewhere with a subway there is a cool option called ZipCars
Frequently Asked Questions
U.Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn has built its reputation on honesty and transparency. We are here to answer all your questions and put your mind at ease when choosing our Brooklyn movers:
What are your working hours?
We are open from Monday to Friday 7:30 AM–5 PM but feel free to contact us through our contact form anytime. We'll get back to you ASAP.
Does U.Santini offer insurance?
Yes. Our company offers several different types of insurance protection, including a full replacement for your belongings. The cost of the coverage will depend on the value you declare for your goods and the level of deduction you select.
How soon should I schedule my move?
It is recommended to arrange for the services of a moving company at least 8 weeks ahead of your planned move. If you plan to move during the holiday season or in the summer, it is advisable to schedule the move 12 weeks in advance. However, for moves that occur between September and May, you may be able to book movers with just 2 weeks' notice. Ideally, you should secure your moving crew as soon as you have all the necessary information about your relocation.
Does your company offer packing supplies?
We do. In addition to providing you with the essential boxes and packing supplies required for your relocation, we offer several "Saver" packages tailored to the size of your home. If you do not use all the boxes you have bought, you can return them to the moving team at the end of your move, and we will reimburse the remaining amount.
What type of storage does your company offer?
U. Santini Moving & Storage Brooklyn provides comprehensive storage solutions in climate-controlled units. Our units are supervised round-the-clock, ensuring the safety of your belongings, whether you store them for a short or long duration. Additionally, we offer storage services for very brief periods, including as little as 24 hours.